-   -   Wrap text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202812-wrap-text.html)

Dummy

Wrap text

Using the control toolbox toolbar I inserted a text box. When text is entered
it does not perform the wrap text. Please help!!!!!!!!

Mike H

Wrap text

Hi,

While in design mode right click the box and select properties.

Set Autosize to TRUE
Multiline to TRUE
Exit design mode

Mike

"Dummy" wrote:

Using the control toolbox toolbar I inserted a text box. When text is entered
it does not perform the wrap text. Please help!!!!!!!!

Dummy

Wrap text

I did it, but now the text box expands downwards across the next rows and not
sideways

"Dummy" wrote:

Using the control toolbox toolbar I inserted a text box. When text is entered
it does not perform the wrap text. Please help!!!!!!!!

Mike H

Wrap text

Hi,

If you only want it to expand sideways leave 'MultiLine' as False.

Mike

"Dummy" wrote:

Using the control toolbox toolbar I inserted a text box. When text is entered
it does not perform the wrap text. Please help!!!!!!!!

Dummy

Wrap text

I did that, but still no wrap text, it then expands across the next columns

"Dummy" wrote:

Using the control toolbox toolbar I inserted a text box. When text is entered
it does not perform the wrap text. Please help!!!!!!!!

Bob I

Wrap text

So which way do you want it? Sideways or down?!?!?!?

"Dummy" wrote:

Using the control toolbox toolbar I inserted a text box. When text is entered
it does not perform the wrap text. Please help!!!!!!!!

Dummy

Wrap text

I want it sideways. It must not spread the info over several columns, it must
wrap the text

"Dummy" wrote:

Using the control toolbox toolbar I inserted a text box. When text is entered
it does not perform the wrap text. Please help!!!!!!!!

Bob I

Wrap text

Then make Autosize False.