-   -   Does Microsoft Excel work with XP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2028-does-microsoft-excel-work-xp.html)

pjandseinthemed

Does Microsoft Excel work with XP

We had Excel installed in our computor and have recently installed XP, now we
cannot open the Excell files that we had/have.
Can anyone suggest away around this please. Would we have to reinstall Excel

Frank Kabel

Hi
normally this should work without a problem.
What error message do you get exactly?