-   -   <ASK How to add columm more than the default columm IV (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202641-ask-how-add-columm-more-than-default-columm-iv.html)

johannes

<ASK How to add columm more than the default columm IV

Dear all.

the problem is in excel the default columm is from columm A to colum IV. and
i want to add more columm that mean it will be have the columm IW,IX,IY,IZ
and so on till unlimited or till columm ZZ. how can i add the colum from IW
to ZZ??? please help me to solve the problem. cause i really need use that
much columm. or can i switch it's columm be row and the row be columm??? how
can i do it?

Stefi

<ASK How to add columm more than the default columm IV

You can't unless you upgrade to Excel2007!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛johannes€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Dear all.

the problem is in excel the default columm is from columm A to colum IV. and
i want to add more columm that mean it will be have the columm IW,IX,IY,IZ
and so on till unlimited or till columm ZZ. how can i add the colum from IW
to ZZ??? please help me to solve the problem. cause i really need use that
much columm. or can i switch it's columm be row and the row be columm??? how
can i do it?

Duke Carey

<ASK How to add columm more than the default columm IV

You'll need to transpose your arrangement of data & formulas from a columnar
approach to a row-oriented approach. Or, as stefi mentioned, switch to Excel
2007 which offers 10,000 columns instead of 256.

"Stefi" wrote:

You can't unless you upgrade to Excel2007!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛johannes€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Dear all.

the problem is in excel the default columm is from columm A to colum IV. and
i want to add more columm that mean it will be have the columm IW,IX,IY,IZ
and so on till unlimited or till columm ZZ. how can i add the colum from IW
to ZZ??? please help me to solve the problem. cause i really need use that
much columm. or can i switch it's columm be row and the row be columm??? how
can i do it?

Gord Dibben

<ASK How to add columm more than the default columm IV

Info only.

Excel 2007 has 16,384 columns.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP