-   -   Is it possible to convert a .pdf file to an excel template? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202569-possible-convert-pdf-file-excel-template.html)

megan's gran

Is it possible to convert a .pdf file to an excel template?

I need a 6 column ledger sheet template and can only find it in a .pdf
format. I would like to have a template that I can reuse for submitting
accounting homework?

Sheeloo[_2_]

Is it possible to convert a .pdf file to an excel template?

Pl. send the pdf to me...