-   -   Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202559-pivot-tables.html)

RedFive

Pivot Tables

I have about 500 different item numbers, and want to find out if they are
repeated or not or omitted between two different worksheets. How should I go
about this, should I use a pivot table?
--
RedFive

Jim Thomlinson

Pivot Tables

Easiest would be to use a countif function. Anything that returns a value
greater than 1 is a repeat. You will end up with 1,000 formulas but it will
be really quick and easy to do...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson