-   -   adding data to a page with multiple columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202553-adding-data-page-multiple-columns.html)

EK

adding data to a page with multiple columns

I have a double-sided excel document of names listed in multiple columns. The
top of each column continues where the bottom of the previous column left
off. The top of the second side continues where the bottom of the first side
left off. If I want to add a cell into a column, how would I insert it and
have all the cells afterward continue in the "down and over" pattern?
--
EK