-   -   Excel 2003 vs. 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202444-excel-2003-vs-2007-a.html)

PeeJayEm

Excel 2003 vs. 2007

Is anybody out there struggling with Excel 2007. I am only really an
intermediate user but am finding Excell 2007 incredibly difficult. Although
the flyout menus look good, I do not find them easy, you cannot logically
find anything. Is there any way that I can change the layout to resemble
2003.

Duke Carey

Excel 2003 vs. 2007

There area few commercial add-ins that can give you a 2003 look. No idea
how good they are.

Microsoft also offers a few free interactive programs that allow you to
'pick' a 2003 menu command and it shows you where to find them in 2007
Excel/Word/etc.

Here's a link to the one for Excel

Go to the Office website and
"PeeJayEm" wrote:

Is anybody out there struggling with Excel 2007. I am only really an
intermediate user but am finding Excell 2007 incredibly difficult. Although
the flyout menus look good, I do not find them easy, you cannot logically
find anything. Is there any way that I can change the layout to resemble
2003.

Gord Dibben

Excel 2003 vs. 2007

http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

The above will cost you

Alternate site.............

You could download the free addin from Shah Shailesh
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

and download XL Menu 2003

Or see Ron de Bruin's site for locating 2007 commands.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP