-   -   Refresh queries, graphs, and charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20234-refresh-queries-graphs-charts.html)

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Dale Fye" wrote in message
I have an Excel workbook that contains several worksheets that are linked

Access queries, of an ORACLE database. This workbook also contains

numerous
tabs which contain pivot tables (based on the worksheets that are linked

the Access db) and charts based on the pivot tables.

I am looking for a way to quickly refresh the links to the Access queries,
as refresh all of the data in the pivot tables and charts, without having

move to each of these worksheets and refresh them.

Hope this makes sense.

Dale

Try CTRL+ALT+F9

/Fredrik

Dale Fye

Refresh queries, graphs, and charts

I have an Excel workbook that contains several worksheets that are linked to
Access queries, of an ORACLE database. This workbook also contains numerous
tabs which contain pivot tables (based on the worksheets that are linked to
the Access db) and charts based on the pivot tables.

I am looking for a way to quickly refresh the links to the Access queries,
as refresh all of the data in the pivot tables and charts, without having to