-   -   Pasting current view (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202107-pasting-current-view.html)

Karim

Pasting current view

Hi,
Does anyone know how I can paste only the current view:
If I have hidden rows or columns and I copy, I want to only paste what is
unhidden.
Same if I have groups and, how I can copy and paste only what is on the
screen (not hidden)
Thanks
Karim

Max

Pasting current view

Select range, press F5 Special Check "Visible cells only" OK
Copy it, then paste
--
Max
Singapore