-   -   PROBLEM:How to squeeze 2 Page sized Chart in Excel 2000 & embed in Word 2000 and print from Word to fit one page ??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201959-problem-how-squeeze-2-page-sized-chart-excel-2000-embed-word-2000-print-word-fit-one-page.html)

[email protected]

PROBLEM:How to squeeze 2 Page sized Chart in Excel 2000 & embed in Word 2000 and print from Word to fit one page ???

Hello ,

I am a university student and I have drawn a graph of some curves and
it is about 2 pages wide . The university wants me to embed it in Word
and send the Word document to them electronically .

My problem is how can I embed it so that when the university prints
out my project it fits to one page only so that it can be read
easily?

Can anyone help ?

Thanks .

Peter

[email protected]

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:13:50 +1000, wrote:

Hello ,

I am a university student and I have drawn a graph of some curves and
it is about 2 pages wide . The university wants me to embed it in Word
and send the Word document to them electronically .

My problem is how can I embed it so that when the university prints
out my project it fits to one page only so that it can be read
easily?

Can anyone help ?

Thanks .

Peter

I neglected to add that the graphs are drawn in EXCEL 2000.

Thanks .

Peter

laandmc

PROBLEM:How to squeeze 2 Page sized Chart in Excel 2000 & em

try going onto page setup and then doing fit to 1 page high 1 page wide...