-   -   Automatically skipping cells when pasting data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201921-automatically-skipping-cells-when-pasting-data.html)

Frustrated

Automatically skipping cells when pasting data

I need to be able to paste a series of data and automatically skip cells for
example; I would copy cells from A-1 through A-1000 on one spreadsheet and
then on the second spreadsheet I want to paste the data into column A but
skip some cells along the way so in the end the 1000 data points may take up
through cell A-1300. Is there any way to lock those cells from input and at
the same time the data just skips them and continues in order pasting the
data??

Don Guillett

Automatically skipping cells when pasting data

Criteria for skipped cells?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel