-   -   How do I write an excel formula with a text answer ("yes" or "no") (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201839-how-do-i-write-excel-formula-text-answer-yes-no.html)

Pat

How do I write an excel formula with a text answer ("yes" or "no")

I wish to compare a value (number) in a cell with 2 other numbers and arrive
at either a "yes" or "no" answer. Example: If C19 is equal to or more than
C18 , and equal to or less than C17, then the resulting answer is "yes"; If
C19 is less than C18 or more than C17, then the resulting anwer is "no".

SU123

How do I write an excel formula with a text answer ("yes" or "no")

=if(and(c19=C18,c19<=c17),"yes","no")