-   -   Re-open worksheet saved as PDF? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201700-re-open-worksheet-saved-pdf.html)

Gary''s Student

Re-open worksheet saved as PDF?

Is there any way to get Excel to re-open a file saved as PDF??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007xx

Jim Thomlinson

Re-open worksheet saved as PDF?

How exactly was the file saved as PDF??? Normally it is printed to PDF, which
renders the sheets to a pdf document which can then be saved. That does not
change the original spreadsheet.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Is there any way to get Excel to re-open a file saved as PDF??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007xx

Gary''s Student

Re-open worksheet saved as PDF?

In Excel 2007, SaveAs has a PDF option. However, the original sheet can be
saved in the original format before closing.

So even if I can't get open the PDF, I can open the original.

Thanks for the help.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200803

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Is there any way to get Excel to re-open a file saved as PDF??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007xx

Bob I

Re-open worksheet saved as PDF?

No but you can get software that will convert PDF to Excel.

Gary''s Student wrote:

Is there any way to get Excel to re-open a file saved as PDF??

CherylLynn

Re-open worksheet saved as PDF?

Any recommendations of a good program to convert PDFs to Excel 2007?

Gary''s Student wrote:

Is there any way to get Excel to re-open a file saved as PDF??

Bob I

Re-open worksheet saved as PDF?

Here is one I have used.
http://www.nuance.com/imaging/pdfcon...n-features.asp