-   -   when I reopen the excel worksheet I found that the amount changed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201657-when-i-reopen-excel-worksheet-i-found-amount-changed.html)

Mary

when I reopen the excel worksheet I found that the amount changed

Hi,

I am accountant, I finished one excel worksheet and saved it and closed it.
The next day I reopened it and I found most of the figures changed, some
changed to '0'. What's the reason? Because I pressed F9 the other day and it
caused some change? How can i change it back? Please help, thank you so much.
--
mary

David Biddulph[_2_]

when I reopen the excel worksheet I found that the amount changed

To start with, check that Tools/ Options/ Calculation is set to automatic,
not Manual.

Beyond that, you'll need to give us more information. What formula are you
using? What numbers are in the cells feeding into that formula? What
result did you get? What result did you expect?
--
David Biddulph