-   -   Excel 2003 Advanced filter does not effect data list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201422-excel-2003-advanced-filter-does-not-effect-data-list.html)

Jojon

Excel 2003 Advanced filter does not effect data list

I follow the Excel help screens, even down to the exact data. I follow the
instructions precisely and yet the data is not filtered. The page scrolls to
the start of the data list headings, but the data is unfiltered. Is there
some "switch" that I have to enable in Tools/options, or anything like that?

Dave Peterson

Excel 2003 Advanced filter does not effect data list

I'd start by reading some notes by Debra Dalgleish:
http://contextures.com/xladvfilter02.html

--

Dave Peterson