-   -   Spreadsheet won't recalculate when numbers are changed. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201399-spreadsheet-wont-recalculate-when-numbers-changed.html)

c3peteo

Spreadsheet won't recalculate when numbers are changed.

I'm having trouble with my excell 2003 spreadsheets I have formulas in cells
that use a number to drive calculations in the soread sheet. the only way I
can to get the spreadsheet to recalculate is to go to each cell with a
formula, double click on it then hit enter for each cell. I know this isn't
the way it's supposed to work but I don't know what's wrong or how to fix the
problem. I'd appreaciate any suggestions.
Thank you.

T. Valko

Spreadsheet won't recalculate when numbers are changed.

Make sure calculation is set to automatic...

ToolsOptionsCalculation tabAutomaticOK

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP