-   -   maximum number of rows in pivot table data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201214-maximum-number-rows-pivot-table-data.html)

Vakani

maximum number of rows in pivot table data

I have my sales data with number of rows exceeding sheet limit of 65536 so i
make another sheet and store data from Jan-Jun in one sheet and Jul-Dec on
another sheet. Now if i want to make pivot report base on my full date how i
give date range in pivot table?

Jim Thomlinson

maximum number of rows in pivot table data

You want to use multiple consolidation ranges...

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Vakani" wrote:

I have my sales data with number of rows exceeding sheet limit of 65536 so i
make another sheet and store data from Jan-Jun in one sheet and Jul-Dec on
another sheet. Now if i want to make pivot report base on my full date how i
give date range in pivot table?

Tom Hutchins

maximum number of rows in pivot table data

On her Contextures site, Debra Dalgleish has instructions on creating pivot
tables from multiple ranges:

Or, if you used Excel 2007, you would have a million rows per sheet and
could have a single (giant) range.

Hope this helps,

Hutch