Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
WTS WTS is offline

Default Default Row Hi-light Color Intensity

In Office 2003, when you were working on a row of information, the row would
highlight and it was easy to see. In Office 2007 , is there a way to increase
the color intensity or change the color. The background for the speadsheet is
almost white and the default row color highlight is sky blue and hard to see.
Of course I can go in and change the color of any row at any time, but wanted
to change the default color. Thanks.