-   -   excel pivot record group (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201114-excel-pivot-record-group.html)

anna_717717

excel pivot record group

Hi,
I'm using Excel on a Mac.
I created a pivot table from some data on a worksheet.
I deleted the pivot table but the original data is now 'grouped'- there is a
border around the data.
I tried to apply an autofilter to one column only but it applied it to all
the data that was used for the pivot table.
Is there any way I can 'ungroup' the data?

Roger Govier[_3_]

excel pivot record group

Hi Anna

I have no experience with a Mac
In XL2007, once a Table has been created, if you click anywhere in the
Table, then in the Table tools Design tabToolsConvert to Range
In XL2003 it is DataListConvert to Range

--
Regards
Roger Govier