-   -   How do I setup page and margins for ALL sheets in an EXCEL file AFTERWARDS? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/201092-how-do-i-setup-page-margins-all-sheets-excel-file-afterwards.html)

Claudia d'Amato

How do I setup page and margins for ALL sheets in an EXCEL file AFTERWARDS?

I have an Excel file with e.g. 20 whorksheets.
Now I want to change the page setup (for print) and the page margins.
As far as I can see I can do this only for ONE sheet at a time.

Is there really no way to change these options for all sheets
which currently exist in ONE (!) step ?

Claudia

Dave Peterson

How do I setup page and margins for ALL sheets in an EXCEL fileAFTERWARDS?

The follow up for this post has been set to .programming.

There are several responses already.

--

Dave Peterson