-   -   Custom Filter/Views (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200980-custom-filter-views.html)

[email protected][_2_]

Custom Filter/Views

Hi

Is there a way to use more than 2 criteria in a Custom Autofilter?

I've set up some Custom views which display custom autofilter results
but on certain veiws i want to display more than 2 sets of results. Is
this possible?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Paul

Dave Peterson

Custom Filter/Views

Not in xl2003 or previous.

But you may be able to use advanced filter and a criteria range.

Or even add another column and use a formula that includes all the criteria you
want. Then filter by that.

--

Dave Peterson