-   -   Stationary Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200869-stationary-row.html)

[email protected]

Stationary Row

Lets assume row 5, column A contains some important title. How do I
keep a row 5 stationary such that when the user scrolls down rows 6
through XX (where XX is some number up to max) will slip under (or at
least so it seems) row 5?

I've seen this done but I'm not sure how to do this.

T. Valko

Stationary Row

Select cell A6
Goto the menu WindowFreeze Panes