-   -   Hide Worksheet Page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200860-hide-worksheet-page.html)

Vercingetorix.XIII[_2_]

Hide Worksheet Page

Can I hide a worksheet page so it is not viewed by others but is still able
to provide data to other worksheets? If so, How and how would I unhide it
when I need to view it?

Thank you,
V.XIII

Pete_UK

Hide Worksheet Page

With the sheet selected, click on Format | Sheet then click Hide. If
you want to unhide it, click Format | Sheet | Unhide and you will be
presented with a list of hidden sheets - just select the one you want.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Aug 31, 9:20*pm, Vercingetorix.XIII
wrote:
Can I hide a worksheet page so it is not viewed by others but is still able
to provide data to other worksheets? If so, How and how would I unhide it
when I need to view it?

Thank you,
V.XIII

JMay

Hide Worksheet Page

If you have users who might have the boldness.knowhow to unhide the sheet by
doing the Format, Sheet, Unhide,,, You should know that you can using VBA
hide the sheet via it's visible property assigning it as:

Sheets("Sheet2").visible = xlSheetVeryHidden ' to hide

or

Sheets("Sheet2").visible = xlSheetVisible ' to unhide

Jim may