-   -   autofilter was not recognizing rows after row 999 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200833-autofilter-not-recognizing-rows-after-row-999-a.html)

mafeeheda

autofilter was not recognizing rows after row 999

My spreadsheet is about 4000 rows. applied autofilter and it was not
recognizing data below 999

Fred Smith[_4_]

autofilter was not recognizing rows after row 999

There is a limit of 1000 entries that the Autofilter can show in versions
prior to 2007. The limit in XL2007 is 10,000.

Regards,
Fred.

"mafeeheda" wrote in message
My spreadsheet is about 4000 rows. applied autofilter and it was not
recognizing data below 999

David Biddulph[_2_]

autofilter was not recognizing rows after row 999

Advice at http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits
--
David Biddulph