-   -   office prints only a half of 1st page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20083-office-prints-only-half-1st-page.html)

leokon

office prints only a half of 1st page

When I print anything in Office (excell, words..) it prints a half of first
page only. help plese

David McRitchie

Use print preview to see if you have messed up your top and bottom
margins or space for headers and footers.

If you see nothing there try selecting all cells and clearing your
manual page breaks. Insert, Reset/remove all page breaks

Also check File, Print Area-
---
HTH,