-   -   expanding columns in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200794-expanding-columns-excel-2007-a.html)

Chris

expanding columns in excel 2007

I'm opening a comma delimited file (csv) and wanted to find out if
Excel 2007 had a feature that would automatically expand the columns
instead of me having to click the vertical line between fields to
expand the column?

tia,
Chris

Dave Peterson

expanding columns in excel 2007

You could select the affected columns (all of them????) first, and then double
click on one of those selected divider lines.

Ctrl-a (a few times depending on what's selected) can select all the cells.

--

Dave Peterson