-   -   How to change Series Order in a Combination Chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20077-how-change-series-order-combination-chart.html)

vrk1

How to change Series Order in a Combination Chart?

I have 3 series of data in my chart:

1st two series are in a Stacked Column chart
3rd series is a Clustered Column Chart

They are in the order as follows:

Series2
Series1 Series3

I want to change the series order now as follows:

Series2
Series3 Series1

I tried right clicking on my chart and went into Format Data Series - Series
Order and change the Series order there. Nothing happens.

Why is this not working? And, how do I change the series?

Please help.

P.S. I have gone through Jon Peltier's example and many other combination
chart examples on the internet. I am still not able to resolve my problem.