Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Increasing cell address by a set amount

Dear All

I was orginally helped with a similar problem by Sandy Mann but I have come
to grief again. Can anybody give a formula that can do the Business

In b8 I have ' date details'!c5
In b10 I have 'date details'!c7
In b11 I have 'date details'!c3
In b14 I have 'date details'!c16

In b88 I wan to have ' date details'!d5
In b90 I want to have 'date details'!d7
In b91 I want to have 'date details'!d3
In b94 I want to have 'date details'!d16

In b168 I wan to have ' date details'!e5
In b170 I want to have 'date details'!e7
In b171 I want to have 'date details'!e3
In b174 I want to have 'date details'!e16

and on and on

Thanks in advance for looking