-   -   Time Average in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200694-time-average-excel.html)

Muthalaly

Time Average in Excel

How can i find a weekly average of a series of daily attendance log data
(e.g. Monday - 9.45 (H.MM)
Tuesday-9.29
Wed- 9.40
Thu- 8.21
Fri- 9.00 in an excel sheet with a formula.

What is the average hours I worked in this week? Plz help...

Regards
San

David Biddulph[_2_]

Time Average in Excel

Enter the data as 9:45 (with a colon), not as 9.29 (with a decimal point).
Then just use AVERAGE(A1:A5)
--
David Biddulph

"Muthalaly" wrote in message
How can i find a weekly average of a series of daily attendance log data
(e.g. Monday - 9.45 (H.MM)
Tuesday-9.29
Wed- 9.40
Thu- 8.21
Fri- 9.00 in an excel sheet with a formula.

What is the average hours I worked in this week? Plz help...

Regards
San

Muthalaly

Time Average in Excel