-   -   Excel 2007 - Pivot Table Limitations? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200438-excel-2007-pivot-table-limitations.html)

JSpence2003

Excel 2007 - Pivot Table Limitations?

Is there a limit to the number of rows for a Pivot table to function properly?

When I get data that has at least 50k rows, my pivot tables hang up and/or
Freeze Excel. I know that is a lot of data, but not sure why it would freeze
excel.

Teethless mama

Excel 2007 - Pivot Table Limitations?

You need faster computer and lot of RAM