-   -   Tick boxes in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200364-tick-boxes-excel.html)

Rachel

Tick boxes in excel

Hi there,

I'm doing a sort of questionnaire for work and was wondering if you could do
tick boxes or radio buttons for people to select in excel?

Thanks

Rachel

papou[_4_]

Tick boxes in excel

Hello Rachel
See controls available from either the Forms Tool Bar or the Controls Tool
Bar.
If these bars are not visible, right-click in any empty space on your menu
bar, you will then be able to choose your bar from the drop down menu.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Rachel" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi there,

I'm doing a sort of questionnaire for work and was wondering if you could
do
tick boxes or radio buttons for people to select in excel?

Thanks

Rachel

Rachel

Tick boxes in excel