-   -   Can I view an excel file without having the excel programme. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20033-can-i-view-excel-file-without-having-excel-programme.html)

boogietracy

Can I view an excel file without having the excel programme.

I have been sent a file that is in excel that I would like to view. I only
have MS Works and will be getting office soon. I have recently used wordpad
to view a word document but have never used MS works before. an tips?

Fredrik Wahlgren

"boogietracy" wrote in message
I have been sent a file that is in excel that I would like to view. I only
have MS Works and will be getting office soon. I have recently used

wordpad
to view a word document but have never used MS works before. an tips?

Excel viewer is what you need.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/of...347961033.aspx

/Fredrik