-   -   printed page does not look like print preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200232-printed-page-does-not-look-like-print-preview.html)

Ed_D

printed page does not look like print preview

I have a worksheet that looks fine at the worksheet level and looks fine at
the print preview, but prints out improperly. My first column is right
justified, but it bleeds over into the next column when it prints. What is
the fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Dave Peterson

printed page does not look like print preview

Widen the column???

What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) ain't necessarily so.

--

Dave Peterson