-   -   MS Query via ODBC cannot read Integer field from FoxPro...what's w (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200145-ms-query-via-odbc-cannot-read-integer-field-foxpro-whats-w.html)

CJ

MS Query via ODBC cannot read Integer field from FoxPro...what's w

I am running Exel 2003, using MS Query on a Foxpro database. Recently
upgraded to VFP 7.4 from 7.3

Now when I run the same exact Query I receive the following message ODBC
VFP/NOT A TABLE. When I extracted the table and looked at the fields I found
a new field type INTEGER.

Is there a new ODBC driver for this problem, or is there some other setting?

Thanks!

CJ