-   -   Hide values in a Drop Down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199943-hide-values-drop-down-list.html)

[email protected]

Hide values in a Drop Down list

I have followed the contectures website to no avail.
I am trying to creat a fantasy football draft wroksheet and I have 7
drop down options:
Top200, QB, RB,WR,TE,K, DEF
With each of these drop downs is also a column with Taken. If they
are taken then the status changes to yes.

SO I want to be able to edit the data in the drp down list to validate
the the player is not taken and if they are taken to remove them
fromthe list.
Any ideas?

THANKS!

Héctor Miguel

Hide values in a Drop Down list

hi, !

I'm not so sure this is *NOT* what you look for -?-
- Excel - Data Validation - Hide Previously Used Items in Dropdown

hth,
hector.

__ OP __