-   -   Excel 2003, European number format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199671-excel-2003-european-number-format.html)

loulou

Excel 2003, European number format

Hi, i'm in the UK but need to show some numbers in Excel 2003 using the
European format i.e. instead of 10.90 i have to show it as 10,90

Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks very much

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

Excel 2003, European number format

Windows XP

Start-Settings-Control Panel-Regional Options-Select some European
country

Harald Staff

Excel 2003, European number format

You can override the windows regional settings in 2003, so I don't recomment
changing it for the whole system. Go Excel menu Tools - Options, pane
International, uncheck "use system separators" and specify decimals and
thousands separator.

Note that you need to enter numbers using the chosen decimal separator.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Loulou" skrev i melding