-   -   How can i print one long column side by side? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199642-how-can-i-print-one-long-column-side-side.html)

chiller20

How can i print one long column side by side?

I have one long column of data and its going to print on many pages. However
I want to print it on one page, side by side. How do I do this?

Dave Peterson

How can i print one long column side by side?

I copy|paste into MSWord and then use format|columns to make it look pretty.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

How can i print one long column side by side?

Public Sub SplitToCols()
Dim NumCols As Integer
Dim i As Integer
Dim colsize As Long
On Error GoTo fileerror

NumCols = InputBox("Choose Final Number of Columns")
colsize = Int((ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count + _
(NumCols - 1)) / NumCols)
For i = 2 To NumCols
Cells((i - 1) * colsize + 1, 1).Resize(colsize, 1).Copy Cells(1, i)
Next i
Range(Cells(colsize + 1, 1), Cells(Rows.Count, 1)).Clear
fileerror:
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP