-   -   how can I start a new line when entering data into a word wrapped. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19960-how-can-i-start-new-line-when-entering-data-into-word-wrapped.html)

spozzie

how can I start a new line when entering data into a word wrapped.

I'm wondering whether it is possible to enter a return character in a cell
which is word-wrapped please?

Thanks

Steve

BoniM

alt+enter

"spozzie" wrote:

I'm wondering whether it is possible to enter a return character in a cell
which is word-wrapped please?

Thanks

Steve

BoniM

btw - alt+enter will turn word wrap on for the cell in which it's used. It
will not necessary to set word wrap first.