-   -   Automatically copy previous cells in data entry in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199550-automatically-copy-previous-cells-data-entry-excel.html)

Sam

Automatically copy previous cells in data entry in Excel

When entering data into a cell, the pevious cell values are normally brought
up automatically when you start typing. I have one cell that does not do
that. Is there a setting that needs to be changed? Thaks...

JH

Automatically copy previous cells in data entry in Excel

Hi,
Have you tried check on "Enable AutoComplete for cell values", under
Options, Edit?

JH