-   -   Hyperlink Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199460-hyperlink-question.html)

Micky

Hyperlink Question

Can someone please help tell me how do I set a hyper link from a
picture/object in excel to a certain page in powerpoint.

Thanks and Regards

Michael Lew

Micky

Hyperlink Question

"Micky" wrote:

Can someone please help tell me how do I set a hyper link from a
picture/object in excel to a certain page in powerpoint.

Thanks and Regards

Michael Lew

Found out the answer myself from trial and error.
You can use action setting on the object to link the object to the
Powerpoint file.
Manually add "#a.slide a" where a is the slide number after the ".ppt"