-   -   automatic links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199376-automatic-links.html)

James

automatic links

I have a pretty simple problem here. Everytime I open this certain excel file
it says I have "automatic links to information in another workbook." I was
just wondering how you would go about unlinking those workbooks. Thanks.

Jim Thomlinson

automatic links

Easiest way is to use the FindLinks Addin found at:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

You can do it manually but it can be difficilt to find all of the links...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson