-   -   Auto Filter not working? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199374-auto-filter-not-working.html)

Don

Auto Filter not working?

I have a workbook where the autofilter does not seem to work. Usualy it is a
merged cell, but I have tried one column and mult sheets. I can copy this to
another workbook and it will work.

Any clue why autofilter would not work? (it is greyed out)

Don

Auto Filter not working?

Ok, got it figured out. I did not have the sheet protected or choosing mult
sheets. It turned out that the workbook had in the Tools/Options View Tab
the "Hide All" in the objects. Once I did Show All, then my data/Autofilter
became un-gray

thanks