-   -   Is it possible to print a row of data on more than one line? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199340-possible-print-row-data-more-than-one-line.html)

Al Dykes

Is it possible to print a row of data on more than one line?

I have a spreadsheet with lots of colunms, nore than I can fit on any
page of paper. Is it possible to make a multi-line report for each
row?

What to people with more elaborate report formatting needs to if the
data in in excel?

--
Al Dykes

Dave Peterson

Is it possible to print a row of data on more than one line?

It's possible. But then you have to worry about column widths and headers.

I take a different approach. Either I'll try not to print the data or I'll hide
the columns I don't want to see.

If I have to share with different people who like different columns, I'll record
a separate macro for each person that hides/shows the columns they want
hidden/shown.

And one more macro that unhides everything.

You could also use View|Custom view and assign a different view for each
person.