-   -   Automatic Row and column sizing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199274-automatic-row-column-sizing.html)

-Bryan[_2_]

Automatic Row and column sizing

I have created a form that I would like to easily add more sheets that are
exactly like the main form, so that I can quickly adjust the form to fit the
size of job I am doing.

The first page has an area for job info, followed by 9 seperate tables for
data entry and calculating results. The second page has 12 of the same
tables. I took quite a bit of time sizing and formatting the tables to fit on
the page and appear nice.

My issue is, when I have a job that requires more than 21 tables, I am
unable to quickly copy and paste the second page to the third and any other
subsequent pages I need. I can copy and paste, but then I have to resize each
page, rows and columns, individually to match the appearance of page two.

Is there a way to copy everything, cell formatting, colors, cell sizing,
etc., onto following pages so I don't have to individually resize everything?