-   -   How do i set up a repeating formula for data in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199189-how-do-i-set-up-repeating-formula-data-excel.html)

Fizzle

How do i set up a repeating formula for data in excel?

I want to find out how i would set up a repeating formula to calculate scores
on a survey. I would like to do this witout repeating formulas for each
candidate. The questions and answers are automatically exported from
Sharepoint into an excel spreadsheet:

ID Created By 1)Define Manual Handling
1 Bob e.All of the above.
2 Emma e.All of the above.

Many thanks,

Fizzle

smartin

Fizzle wrote:
I want to find out how i would set up a repeating formula to calculate scores
on a survey. I would like to do this witout repeating formulas for each
candidate. The questions and answers are automatically exported from
Sharepoint into an excel spreadsheet:

ID Created By 1)Define Manual Handling
1 Bob e.All of the above.
2 Emma e.All of the above.

Many thanks,

Hi Fizzle

Would you explain the layout of the data? Your example appears to have
candidate info in two columns and responses (for whom?) in another
column. Is this correct?