-   -   How to convert a picture of a table into the the original table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199182-how-convert-picture-table-into-original-table.html)

Poorvi

How to convert a picture of a table into the the original table

Hi

I have a power point file that I received from someone else. I need to use
the excel table from their file, which is in picture format. When I copy and
paste it into excel, it only allows to paste as a picture. Is there any way i
can convert it to an excel table?

Gary''s Student

How to convert a picture of a table into the the original table

Pre-process the picture with OCR software or get an OCR add-in for Excel.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200800

"Poorvi" wrote:

Poorvi

How to convert a picture of a table into the the original tabl

Hi

I am not familiar with how to get an OCR add-in.
Is that the only way?

Thanks,
Poorvi

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Pre-process the picture with OCR software or get an OCR add-in for Excel.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200800

Poorvi

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Pre-process the picture with OCR software or get an OCR add-in for Excel.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200800

"Poorvi" wrote:

I am not familiar with add ins to Excel. Is that the only way?

Gary''s Student

How to convert a picture of a table into the the original tabl

I don't know any other way
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200800