-   -   Viewing source code when saved as web page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/19908-viewing-source-code-when-saved-web-page.html)

Mark

Viewing source code when saved as web page

I have built some spreadsheets for use on a website. I
have saved them as a webpage .htm for easy insertion into
the website. I was wondering if there was a way to view
the html code in excel after the spreadsheet was saved as
a webpage. The only way I found to view the html is to
iMport the file into frontpage or some other webpage
editor but that adds an extra step to what I am trying to
do.

Thanks!!!

Mark K

Mark P

Hi,

Use my utility - EasyText_Rev1.xls to view the source code
of the htm file

http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

.