-   -   Bold (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198984-bold.html)

Angie

Bold

When I bold one word in a cell and then add a new row below the words are
also bolded and I have to go back and unbold them is there a way around this
so that I don't have to continue to do this?

Gord Dibben

Bold

ToolsOptionsEdit.

Uncheck "Extend data range formats and formulas"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:20:00 -0700, angie
wrote:

When I bold one word in a cell and then add a new row below the words are
also bolded and I have to go back and unbold them is there a way around this
so that I don't have to continue to do this?

Dave Peterson

Bold

It could be...

(in xl2003 menus)