-   -   Exporting from Report Central to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198976-exporting-report-central-excel.html)

Margela

Exporting from Report Central to Excel

I'm trying to export from Report Central (sql-3) to Excel (2003) and I have a
few issues:
1. Can I suppress the rows at the top of the report so that I don't have to
delete them in the spreadsheet?
2. When the report is large (e.g. 20,000 rows) the export takes a long time
(e.g. 15 minutes) - is this because drilldown links are being exported? and
can I stop that since I don't want those drilldowns in the spreadsheet?

Thank you to anyone who has suggestions!
--
PMML