-   -   add 2nd Name and Date to Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/198972-add-2nd-name-date-code.html)

Wanna Learn

add 2nd Name and Date to Code

Hi I copied this code from Ron de Bruins site everything was fine until I
tried to add a 2nd name to the TO: field and to the subject line I want to
add todays date

below is the part of the code that I need help with thanks in advance

On Error Resume Next
With OutMail
.To = " I WANT TO ADD 2 NAMES HERE"
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = " Stats for" here I WANT TO ADD TODAY'S DATE

Dave Peterson

add 2nd Name and Date to Code

On Error Resume Next
With OutMail
.To = ")
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = " Stats for " & text(date, "mm/dd/yyyy")

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

add 2nd Name and Date to Code

Whoops!

Use:

.Subject = " Stats for " & Format(date, "mm/dd/yyyy")

=text() is a worksheet function. Format is the VBA function.